This historically significant home was carefully renovated and expanded by Ditto Residential with plans by Architect Chuong Cao of DEP Designs. Ditto Residential was able to modernize the round house while skillfully reusing and preserving a great deal of the original structure. The rear circumference of the house was artistically ‘pulled out’ by 12 feet to create an expansive kitchen/living area. The first floor now boasts a stunning kitchen, palatial living room, half bath, coat closet, and laundry room. The second story has four bedrooms, including a master bedroom that extends into the new addition. The curved addition was built with 2x8 walls and EFIS siding (Synthetic stucco). To increase the efficiency of the central air and heat systems, the basement walls were fully insulated, new custom double paned windows through out the entire house, and a combination of foal cell and high insulation value fiberglass insulation cover the walls.
· Approximately 2600 square feet of pure creative luxury.
· Wired for speakers (3 pair interior and one pair exterior).
· Stunning custom Elemental Metal Works sculptural steel stairs.
· Refined English garden preserved and upgraded by professional landscape architect Carolyn Mullet of Takoma Park.
· Whirlpool 27” Front-loading Electric Dryer with 6.7 cu. Ft. capacity with Eco cycle
· Whirlpool 27” Front-loading Washer with 3.5 cu ft. capacity with Eco Boost
· Fully integrated stainless steel GE dishwasher
· Built-in stainless steel 1000 Watt Sharp microwave
· 26 cu. ft. side-by-side Samsung stainless steel refrigerator with Ice and water dispenser.
· 30” stainless steel, 14,000 BTU gas range
· 2 carrier heat pumps, 2 ton each. One for each floor